Click "Like" or "Join this Site" buttons in the right sidebar for 1 of 5 chances to win Japanese goods! 5 lucky winners will be drawn October 5th, 2011.
- 1st prize: Choice of 4 items (eg: set of 4 miso soup bowls, or a combination of other items)
- 2nd prize: Choice of 2 items
- 3rd prize: Choice of 2 items
- 4th prize: Choice of 2 items
- 5th prize: Choice of 2 items
We thought we'd share the joy, help you in your Japanese cooking with a few essential ingredients,
And thank you for like/following Little Japan Mama!
Choose 2 or 4 of the following items:
- Japanese Mayonnaise bottle dispenser with 3 holes in the top, for decorating okonomiyaki, sushi, salad etc (minus the mayonnaise)
- Miso Soup Bowl
- 1 pair of pretty Japanese Chopsticks
- 1 family set (about 6 pairs) of Japanese chopsticks
- A large bag (50g or 100g) of Katsuo-bushi (for making your own dashi or sprinkling on okonomiyaki etc)
- quality Sushi rolling mat
- Several Sachets of Dashi powder (Japanese fish stock, used in most dishes)
- Black Sesame seeds (for Sushi or Japanese sweets)
- Ao-nori (for sprinkling on okonomiyaki)
- Furikake (sprinkles for rice or mixing into Onigiri)
- My favorite type of Eyelash curler
- Obento Box (Cute Japanese lunchbox)
- Japanese fan
Entering the draw is too easy! All you need to do is:
1: Click the Facebook "Like" button on Little Japan Mama
2: Click Google's "Join this Site" button, and follow publicly
(I don't mind if you make up a name to follow by)
Do BOTH for TWO chances to win!
Then, please write what you'd like to win in the comment box of this post.
(so that I can try to make sure I get the item you want!)
THREE or more chances to win: If you introduce a friend, they like or join, and they tell me in the comment that you introduced them, then you will have one more ticket in the draw for each person you introduce.
If you're a winner, I'll let you know through Facebook or Google Friend Connect, then please reply with your postal address you'd like me to send the goods to, and confirm which items you prefer. I'll send the items from Tokyo by October 7, and delivery is around 2 weeks.
Countries I'll send to Include United States, Australia, Canada, UK, anywhere in Asian countries, European countries and anywhere else I can send with reasonable postage rates from Japan.
I can't promise that all the listed or photographed items will be available, because I'm not in Japan yet. I'll post later about exactly what will be on offer, but it will be pretty much what I've listed.
...I better get packing for our trip!